Saturday, April 4, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to the new and improved Chesapeake Classic. For those of you who have been here before, thank you for coming back after my extremely prolonged absence! And for those of you who are here for the first time, thanks for stopping by! After a lot of consideration, I have decided to make my return to the blogging hemisphere although this time name-less and head-less. I have thought about this a lot and with so much going on in my life like school, crew, (I am on my high school rowing team) and other time-consuming activities, this seemed like the easiest way to do what I love without all the pressure that I felt when I first started. In addition to the insane amount of stuff going on in my life, when I was blogging before, I felt like I wasn't acting like myself. I read so many other blogs that had inspired me to start my own my blog, that when I began writing my own posts I thought the only way to be successful was to write using a similar voice. So soon enough, although I loved blogging, I found that my heart wasn't in it. I was trying too hard to be a different person, and the whole point of blogging is to be your own voice. So I am back, head-less as of now, and speaking my mind, the way I want to. Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you'll stay a while! 

xoxo, Chesapeake Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment