Monday, April 13, 2015

Recap- {A weekend in Memphis, TN}

To end Spring Break, I spent the weekend in Memphis visiting one of my best friends that had moved there last summer! It wasn't the last time we had seen each other since the move, but it was the first time I had been to see her in her new hometown. So off I went to get my first glimpse at true southern life, and here are a few pictures from my trip!

Obligatory plane picture...

Of course, the first thing we did when I arrived was hit the mall. 

Beale Street, home of the Blues!

The stage where Elvis performed his first concert!


Okay, so prepare for photo overload. We went to this adorable doughnut shop called Gibson's, and I couldn't help but snap a few more pictures than was necessary. 

My best friend posing for the picture :)


Even Shep and Ian were represented on the wall! #EDSFTG



Ugh, I really wish we had one of these here in MD.

Before I left on Sunday we went to this amazing restaurant for brunch called CafĂ© Eclectic, which had the cutest drawing on the wall. (And it doesn't lie, their coffee was to die for.)

Flying home was extremely sad, but it was time to get back in the groove of school and real life!

What did you do over Spring Break? 
xoxo, Chesapeake Classic









No comments:

Post a Comment