Saturday, February 6, 2016

February Jams

Hey ya'll. If you've been keeping track ( I know I have) then you would know that it's been a week since I last posted and for that I am sincerely apologetic. Clearly I am going to have to plan better if I want to continue blogging regularly while I'm in school, which is something I really want to! However whether I've been absentee or not, I'm here now, with a new (kicka**) playlist, which ought to be worth something right? 



Anyway, lately I've been been super focused on kicking butt on not just my New Years Resolutions but on everything I do in life. I think the best word to describe my current perspective and how I've been approaching each day is with intention. Trying my best to make each day count and suck as much life out of them as I can. In a good way :)

 With that in mind, this month's playlist is much more upbeat and significantly better to jam to than last months which I did not blog about, but is on my Spotify account and is much vibe-ier. Actually, last month's is a bit all over the place, but definitely lower-key than February's.

WARNING: Hoodie Allen, my all-time favorite rapper to ever exist on planet earth, and the only artist who I will actually go see in concert more than twice (3rd time this March!) recently released his latest album and there are a few songs (to be read: more than 3) by him on it. So if you're not into him #sorrynotsorry you're gonna have to deal with it. Enjoy! 

Genghis Khan// Mike Snow
Victorious// Panic! At The Disco
Adventure Of A Lifetime// Coldplay
Gold// Kiiara
Hold Me Down// Halsey
Intro to Anxiety// Hoodie Allen
Are U Having Any Fun?// Hoodie Allen (feat. Meghan Tonjes)
So Close to Happiness// Hoodie Allen
The Moment// Hoodie Allen (feat. Travis Garland)
Let Me Down Easy// Sheppard
Silver City - Original Mix// Myrne (feat. Linying)
Wrapped Up// Olly Murs
Bang my Head// David Guetta (feat. Sia & Fetty Wap)
Give Me Something// Jarryd James
Cold Cold Man// Saint Motel
Shake It Out// Florence + The Machine
UGH!// The 1975
Kill Your Heroes//AWOLNATION
Cake By The Ocean// DNCE
Lush Life// Zara Larsson
We Don't Believe What's On TV// Twenty One Pilots
I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Seeb Remix// Mike Posner
Remind Me Of// Hoodie Allen

xoxo, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment