Thursday, June 4, 2015

{Summer Reading List}

I spent last summer trying to get through The Goldfinch. Eventually, I got to the finish line and it only took a year and a half. I did take frequent and elongated breaks, but that book is still a trek rather than a stroll. It was good, and definitely worth it, but this summer I hope to read more than just one book (fingers crossed.) These are the books I hope to get through by September and will attempt to review on the blog as I complete them; feel free to read along side me! xx



Cleopatra: A Life- Stacey Schiff
Chanel No. 5-Tilar J. Mazzeo 
This Town-Mark Leibovich
Boys In The Boat- Daniel James Brown
1984- George Orwell on my school's summer reading list :(

As you can probably tell, I'm taking a bit of a non-fiction route this summer. What do you plan to read this summer?
xoxo, Chesapeake Classic


No comments:

Post a Comment